Daniel Lopes Madrid of Jaguar Land Rover presents Differences in architecture and sensor set going from level 3 to level 4
- Moving to level 4 systems, how do you see the sensor set evolving to cope with the new challenges
- What changes in architecture do you expect to deal with the redundancy requirements? which systems do you think should be redundant?
- What about other challenges like cooling, sensor cleaning, HMI, vehicle integration, etc...?
- Is V2X a must for level 4 or a nice-to-have?
- How much can we rely on AI on these systems?
- How can we validate these systems?